Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carmelo Anthony's Empire State Of Mind Guide To NYC (PHOTOS)

Now that Carmelo Anthony is in a New York state of mind and has returned to the city of his birth. The Red Hook Projects kid (that would be in Brooklyn, New York) needs to know a thing or two about NYC—from the different neighborhoods he can live in, to the hot spots for the best eats.
STORY: Carmelo Anthony Big Time Baller Moments In The Streets of New York City 
Coming back to New York Carmelo has his options on where to eat, sleep and party, like Jay-Z said “now I'm down in Tribeca, right next DeNiro." Carmelo needs a Jay-Z  “Empire State of Mind” guide to living in New York City, that's the only way he can make it in NY. So let's help Carmelo get through New York City with a little help from Jay-Z.

"Yeah, I'm up at Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca, right next DeNiro, but I'll be hood forever."
One of the best spots to get your grub on, the Tribeca Grill has it all, and standing 6 feet 8 inches tall we know Carmelo has a big appetite.
"I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos, right there up on Broadway, brought me back to that McDonald's."
One of those Dominicanos is Washington Heights own, Alex Rodriguez, a frequently vistor to Madison Square Garden
"Took it to my stash spot, 560 State Street"
Just a funny photo shopped picture of Jay-Z walking out of building 560.
"Cruising down 8th Street, off-white Lexus."
Looking for a ride while living in New York City, the off-white Lexus is a good look.
"Me, I'm up at Bed-Stuy, home of that boy Biggie."
226 St James Pl should be a hip-hop landmark, that was the actual address and home of Bed-Stuy's Notorious B.I.G.
"Sitting courtside, Nicks and Nets give me high fives."
Carmelo's going to get plenty of high fives, from Spike Lee to Jay-Z, New York celebs are frequent visitors of Madison Square Garden.
"Catch me at the X with OG at a Yankee Game."
During the off season there's nothing better than going to a Yankee game, just take the 4 train to 161st Yankee Stadium, you can't miss it.
"Statue of Liberty..."
You are not a New Yorker until you've visited the Statue of Liberty, a landmark that never gets old.
"Long live the World Trade..."
Gone but not forgotten, long live the World Trade indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment